What Ethan and Lena scene can you not wait to see in the movie? Mine is were Ethan gives Lena her birthday present.

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The end battle. A scene I think would be totally epic.
Same Here I want to see all of them but if I had to pick it would still be the present scene but I do really want to see that scene

I cant wait to see when ethan meets ridley and they go to the big family dinner an lena makes a big wind and then she tells shes a caster but also the present thing too oh and when they first meet in the class and the light bulb sparks theres just to many good parts to choose from i cant wait to see it all!!! i hope february come fast

Same here I totally agree I want to see all of the Ethan and Lena scenes

Alex B said:

I cant wait to see when ethan meets ridley and they go to the big family dinner an lena makes a big wind and then she tells shes a caster but also the present thing too oh and when they first meet in the class and the light bulb sparks theres just to many good parts to choose from i cant wait to see it all!!! i hope february come fast

i know right totally  i just hope they make ridley have blonde hair and stuff cuz if they dont that will NOT be good

I actually have 2 favorite Ethan and Lena scene's. The first being, when Ethan almost runs Lena over, and then drives her home. The second being, When the window shattered in English and Lena ran out. Ethan then went after her and ended up in Greenbrior.

mine would have to be when eli and lena are in greenbier looking through the book of moons. and when ethan and lena had their first kiss

I tottally agree with the English scene I waz just thinking about that scene
I can't wait to see them all

I cant wait to see when Lena first tells Etan that she loves him. i think its so sweet and i also wanna see the scene when Ethan gives Lena her bday present

Yes i would love to see them meet in the rain, i had a picture in my head so clearly from the book, i hope the movie will be amazing ^_^!

yes i know i can not wait especially the rain one it will hopefully be awsome

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Social

© 2014   Created by Little, Brown Books.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service